Lace Up Your Running Shoes
Ready, Set, GROW! The IAA Foundation presents its 7th Annual 5K Grow & Go to celebrate Illinois farm families and the important role they play in putting food on your table. Learn more about our roots in agriculture while supporting a great cause! Proceeds from this race beneﬁt Illinois Agriculture in the Classroom, a program providing free resources to teachers in effort to help students make the connection between food, ﬁber, fuel & farming. We are pleased to provide a hot breakfast, awards ceremony and an all-around celebratory great time!
5K & 1 Mile Walk | $25 Early-Bird Registration | Deadline May 1
This accurately measured course has a cross-country feel with well-maintained grass, pavement and a few rolling hills. Finishing times and results are provided by the Lake Run Club of Bloomington/Normal. Pre-registrants receive a t-shirt and a healthy, hot breakfast after the race.
Fun for the Kids| Cock-A-Doodle Dash | $5
Join us for the 1/4 mile Cock-a-Doodle Dash for children 10 & under. All participants receive an award, milk and a hot breakfast, plus kids can participate in fun, interactive learning stations during the open house.
Something For Everyone | $7 Family & Friends Open House
Not racing or dashing? You can still join us for a hot breakfast during the open house and awards ceremony!
Become A “Grow & Go Hero” | Earn Free Registration
By asking friends and family to donate, they are sponsoring you as an individual runner! Why become a hero? You’re supporting the IAITC Program at an individual level, showing others that one person can make a difference! Because of your efforts, the IAA Foundation continues to provide free resources to teachers at no cost!
Hear from Jenny G. a 2016 “Grow & Go Hero”
- You receive Free Registration & Hero T-Shirt to help you stand out from the crowd
- Ag-related book(s) donated in your name to the school or library of your choice
- Recognition of your contributions/efforts during the awards ceremony
How Do I Become a Hero
1) Ask for monetary donations to sponsor your run
- Raise $75 or more
2) Use the “Hero Donation Commitment Form” to collect your donor names and donation amount
- Donors can write a check, pay you cash or
- Pay online, click the option to “Support Your Hero”
3) How do submit my donations?
- Interoffice the form & donations to Jessica Denny, IAA Foundation, IAA Building 2nd Floor
- If all are paid online, the IAA Foundation is notified and will contact you once your commitment is met
- Turn them in on race to the registration desk