IAA Foundation Annual Impact
We support the future of agriculture.
As our Mission continues to grow, so do opportunities to support and engage the agricultural community! Annual gifts, endowments and donor advised funds allow the IAA Foundation to:
- Invest in Ag's future through Student Scholarships
- Further innovation through Research Grants
- Nurture lasting legacies through Farm Gift Management
- Teach the next generation through Ag Ed Teacher Support
We advance ag literacy.
Active fundraising and meaningful partnersh
ips allow the IAA Foundation to provide:
- Resources like Ag Mags as a no cost item to teachers
- County Ag Literacy operating grants
- Summer Ag Academy financial support
- Supplies and book grants to teachers
2023 IAA Foundation Impact Included:
- $1 Million in grants, gifts and awards to support the future of agriculture through education and research.
- Fully funded Illinois Agriculture in the Classroom Program, raising a total of $875,000 to support the 2023-2024 IAITC Program of Work.
- $647,000 in grants awarded to 80 local Ag Literacy Coalitions serving 89 Illinois counties, allowing them to grow and strengthen grassroots efforts through local Agriculture in the Classroom programs.
- Educational resources remain available to educators at no cost.
- $200,000 in scholarships and grants awarded to students pursuing degrees related to agriculture and to educators supporting the next generation in classrooms and through research.
A Legacy of Excellence
When Illinois Farm Bureau established the IAA Foundation, the vision was to build a strong and sustainable organization to serve agriculture and our farming communities. Our donors are helping make this vision a reality.